The Chief Scout Award is the highest award a Cub can earn. The aim of the Chief Scout Award is to push Cubs out of their comfort zone as they take on new challenges, have new experiences and develop their skills.
A Cub should be in their ﬁnal year in the section when they begin the Scout Chief Scout Award
To earn the Chief Scout Award, a Cub most complete the following:
- One Special Interest Badge from the “Skill” Area
- One Special Interest Badge in the “Physical” Area
- One Special Interest Badge from the “Community” Area
- One Special Interest Badge from the “Environment” Area
- Two Adventure Skills to Stage 2; one Adventure Skills to Stage 4
- Expedition: Walking 20km over an 8 hour day
- Residential/Intercultural: Shared activity with a group in a residential/camp setting for 3 days and 2 nights, must include an intercultural aspect
A minimum of 9 months duration.
|Donnachada de Brun||2015|