Our Scout Group is fortunate to have a great team of dedicated adult volunteers who support our youth members in their adventures.
There are many reasons to volunteer with Scouting:
- You get to give back to the community
- You get to help young people achieve their potential
- You get to have to experience the outdoors
- You get to work with a great team of committed volunteers
- You get to develop your outdoor skills such as hiking, camping, first aid, pioneering and backwoods living
- You also get to develop “soft skills” such as leadership, administration,
budgetting, event management and risk assessment
- And it’s great fun!
How to get involved
We’re always looking for new volunteers to join our Group. There are many ways to get involved that suit your availability, interests and skills. Training and Garda Vetting will be provided. To find out more, email [email protected]