The following are the arrangements for our weekend away this weekend this coming Friday Nov 29th to Sunday December 1st.
All cubs are asked to be at Curraghchase Scout House no later than 7pm Friday and be picked up between 1-30pm and 2pm Sunday.
What to Bring
All Cubs are required to bring the following gear. Essential items marked with an asterix(*)
- Gear bag or Rucksack*
- Sleeping Bag*
- Ground Mat
- Torch if possible a head torch*
- Change of clothes x 4*,Spare Runners/Shoes
- Plenty of Socks as many as possible
- Plate, Bowl, Mug*
- Knife, Fork, Spoon*
- Rain gear (Jacket & Over Trousers)*
- Personal first aid kit.The boys have to have this to complete part of first aid badge.Just the very basic first aid equipment
- Black plastic bag for dirty gear
Please put your child’s
name on all items. Cubs are responsible for keeping their gear together.
The following items are banned on the camp:
- Electrical Items (phones, iPods, PSPs, DSs etc)
- Fizzy drinks & chewing gum
NB IF YOU CHILD IS ON ANY MEDICATION PLEASE LET THE LEADR KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND GIVE LEADER THE MEDICATION
Direcctions to Curraghchase can be got from the link below